Monday, September 3, 2012

Workout Log 9/3/12

Distance: 3.75 miles   Time: 31:25   Avg Pace: 8:22

It's September (when did that happen?) and I am back to pounding the pavement after taking most of August off. I think I covered about 15 miles in the entire month of August. And I gained some weight (which I know is not the "good kind" since I wasn't doing any exercise to build any muscle).

There were some good reasons for my August hiatus, among them a commitment I had made to myself to pay better attention to my diet. I have had some issues that have been bothering me for quite some time now (tummy/digestive problems, eczema, and migraines). After doing a bit of research, polling most of my relatives on their food allergies/intolerances and paying really close attention to every bite I put in my body, I think I have finally pinpointed some of the things that are giving me issues (lactose, eggs, and corn products). So I have set out on a new journey: CLEAN, dairy-free, egg-free, corn-free eating. I will post more on that later.

A great run today. Easy and pain free. I have missed my runs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment